Blue Black Digital, LLC | Web Development Company

We build and manage your website.

You're able to focus on your business.

Call or Text Us For A Quote

You only have so many hours in a week.

Stop worrying about updating your website.

Stop worrying about making sure people can find you online.

Hire someone who can take care of all that for you

Call or Text Us For A Quote

Save Time

Make More Money

Get More Clients


I'm Ryan, owner of Blue Black Digital I'll help you take back your time.

Problems I solve

  • Website Development
  • Website Maintenance
  • SEO
  • Website Rebuilds
  • Automation
Call or Text Us For A Quote

How it works

1.) Learn your problems

2.) Site is taken care of

3.) You focus on your business

Call or Text Us For A Quote

What Clients Have To Say

Ryan with Blue Black Digital is awesome! Usually, web design is not cheap, but Blue Black Digital is super affordable, and they provide a great service. I will always send any referrals to them!

- Sarah Davis

was extremely satisfied with the work and quality of work I received working with this company. They took my website I had tried (and failed) to build and rebuilt it from scratch. It is now a beautiful and professional website that has already gained more traffic in just a few short days than mine did in just about a year. I would highly recommend this company to anyone, if you are looking for a website builder this is the company to go with!

- Trisha Beene

Ryan from Blue Black Digital was very helpful in consulting with myself and manager on our company's website! He listened to our problem and had a solution for us very quickly and taught us how to get to where we needed to be. We did not have to wait long for responses, either. We would definitely recommend Blue Black Digital to those looking into a website for themselves or for their business.

- Madison Slusher

100% the best web design experience I've ever had. He was quick to help and more than ready to work with me on the design and function I wanted. I highly recommend!

- Tiki Tiki

Super happy with the work. I needed a password added to a website page for registered users and my expectations were exceeded. Thank you Blue black digital for the work.

- Cody Smith

  • Online Visibility Package
  • $800


    Ready to get an online presence.

  • 3 Page Site
  • How-to videos
  • Free Mockup
  • Basic search engine optimization
  • Great for creating visbility
  • Great for building your brand
  • Great for running ads
  • Free Consultation
  • Business Growth Package
  • $1,600


    Ready to grow your business? This package is right for you.

  • 6 Page Website
  • Blog Setup
  • 1 hour of training
  • Free Mockup
  • Basic Search Engine Optimization
  • Great for automating processes like appointment setting
  • Great for growing your brand
  • Free Consultation
  • Monthly Maintenance
  • $100/month

    Updates for your website. So you don't have to deal with it.

  • monthly website scan
  • 2 hours of updates a month
  • image updates
  • content updates
  • security updates
  • Free Consultation
All packages require 70% upfront and remaining 30% once project is live.

Small Business Starter Kit


Business Resources

how I found my niche | how can you niche | action steps

my experience with contractors | where to find contractors | plus more #businessadvice #contractors

Are #networking events worth it? 👀

5 Classic Fails in Budgets and Forecasts

You don’t have to be a CPA or have an MBA to run your numbers and make predictions for your business.... click the title to read more

Chatbots for Customer Service: How Small Businesses are Using Them

Chatbots are computer programs that are able to converse with people online using human-like speech. They’re common within messaging apps and live chat features to help businesses answer customer queries, increase sales and save time.... click the title to read more

These 3 FDD Items Really Matter

If you decide to go down the franchise business opportunity path, one of the business artifacts you’ll become familiar with is the Franchise Disclosure Document.... click the title to read more

Qualified Small Business Stock: What Is It and How to Use It

Imagine owning stock in a company where the price appreciates greatly, you sell it, and pay no tax on your profit. That’s what can happen with qualified small business stock (QSBS).... click the title to read more

Startup Business Ideas: 4 Steps to Identify the Right One

Have you always wanted to start your own business? Do you have a lot of business ideas but don’t know which one to pursue?... click the title to read more

10 Ways to Get New Customers

Every small business owner wants to attract new customers. Here are 10 time-tested ways to help you bring in “new blood.”... click the title to read more